Sunday, June 21, 2009

friday couldnt meet up w my friday clique cos i had to gather w the girls, 8 of us, for pei's belatedddd celebration. a pity that cyn had driving lessons at 9 plus so we could only dinner at 9 tou. but their zi char was niceeeeeee yummy. spent 3 hours there! nice gathering :) then after that went over to occ to find james and friends, pool a while and back to semb. my friday kakis went to east coast for overnight cycling w cc's 2 other friends, w/o me! :(:(:( but it's me who got plans first. haha. but i dont careeeeeeeeeee, bring me there one day after my prelims!!!! :D:D

saturday spent at drive thru till dinner time when i meet up yongwei cz cc at 313. talked then hopped up to my hse. cz cc stayed for the night and we watched the unborn together, short and nice show i like! this time nobody fell asleep. haha. next was what love guru, rubbish show so we shut the show chit chatted for a while, and bed time. :)

sunday today. father's day. but dad is outta townnnnnnnnnnnnn. and it's grandpa's birthday too. happy birthday to ahgong :) bf and i went to city hall today. first stop was to popeyes at the flyersssss! heh! finally got to eat my popeye, craving for v long alr! then we shopped around, walked to marina square and bought tickets for the taking of pelham 123. thought it was some kukuparlia show but it wasn't :) nicer than what i expected, haha so go catch someday peeps. by the time the show ended was already like 9 plus so headed back to semb. bf sent me home and then went down to clarke quay for xz celebration. wanted to go but twin couldnt make it so i didnt go too, boring to sing alone!!!!! anw, happy 22nd to xz :) nice day out :)







No comments:

Post a Comment