Saturday, June 6, 2009

yayyyyyy

daddy renovating my room, no more small small single size bed, gonna have a queen size bed and my own wardrobe! hehe happy girl :) ppl next time come to my house no need sleep on the floor or squeeze w me alr ok! :D:D

this week.. study + play! tues mob consultation was cancelled but me rachel and william still went ahead to school for self study got free lunch thanks to will i am! haha after that went to amk to find kerrie bren eke and alex for pepper lunch as dinner! finally a meet up w kerrie that girl! haha sorry didnt turn up in school for kway chap lunch! monday shisha and drinking session! :) tues night we played mahjong too and then i had sore throat then fever the next day already :( till now my voice still sounds weird! always have heiiiiii gu. haha. wednesday we rot at james hse for the whole day while cc went work! the weeeekends! friday sakae sushi 60 mins buffet for lunch and i think he really had his share and me too of cos! :D yum yum then starbucks to study while bf and frens were chatting and slacking at one side. followed by mahjong cos we wanted to save money but poor cz still lost all his 14 bucks! haha really sway la he that day. who ask him starting already say "i got a feeling i would lose today -.-" haha kuku. today met up w girlf! meet up more girl, or not we are gonna drift further and further away man :( we went jap foodcourt for dinner and safra for pooooool then i zooooomed to the pub beside beancurd city to slack w the pei bren eke xiong and two more girls! and i'm gonna head to starbucks tmr w my heavy laptop and mug hard for the whole day there! yooohooooo hopefully it will be productive! :D
i have an old and smart twin! while i'm e young and dumb twin of herssssssssss hor? hehe!
OH AND I CHANGED MY SKIN! :D:D:D BAI BAI I LIKE!


i still think, we dont look alike leh! haha




hahahaha i think we all look damn funny here!






love the bf! :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment