Wednesday, July 8, 2009

and like finally, i'm with the last paper, accounts paper 2. yesh!!!! just nice after papers there are already programs lined up from fri to sun. hehe. :D:D

had econs paper 2 today and it was rather okay, thanks to ivan for the tips. :) after paper went home for a short nap for ard 1 hour plus. was so dead tired cos i didnt sleep yest night :( was preparing for econs. kerrie woke me up and i went to meet her at semb, trained down to amk. toastbox eat eat talk talk walked wround. and hopefully she's feeling better after talking to me me me! :D bren eke joined and we went to cc's shop to accompany her. after work to the playground we used to drink at w cz , LOL, chit chatted nuaed all the way till 230am and i'm back home now! :D
----------------
I am not friendly.
being able to know you must be some sort of affinity.


LOVE is not part of me and you.
but i'm sure like is part of us two.


YUWEN is a priceless stone.
that's unique and special on her own.
----------------

hahahhaha, sweet kerrie sent me this text after i complained to her bout somethinggggg while chatting online with her. look at the caps words. she loves me! love you tooooooo! :)


anw, time now is 336am, 9th of july. so it means, happy 11thmthsary to darling :):) cos like we're so so so broke till fri, bf and me are gonna stay home later to bake cookies together and study accounts for tmr! hope the cookies turn out to be successful so i can deliver them to cz and twin! :D

anw, hope cz enjoys first day of school! LOL

yuwen on eke's nose, hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment