Thursday, September 17, 2009

wooooooooots! a happy girl today!

when i brought twin back home just now to get the flats for her mooncake work, i saw this lg paper bag. at first i thought dad bought the crystal lg keypad phone for me. walaoooooo, scare me. cos i'm like anti lg now. but when i look inside, it's my red w995 SE phone. hehe! was i happy when i saw that but i think twin was even more excited for me. lololol!
we love receiving and unpacking new phone, you know, the feeeeeeeeeeling damn shiok. lol.
so was damn excited to show james and cz so i brought it down cos we were meeting them under my block. hehehehe.

woots woots, wait for me to post pictures of my w995 ok! :D
bet ivan is damn jealous cos he havent got his htc diamond. hehe.

anw, we the hard cores studied accounts for the whole day yest and today over at RP. drunk by accounts. but glad that i covered everything already! thanks to the accts expert for solving my questions! :D

not all efforts count and help.

when we meet online somedayyyyyyyyyy, i will then muster all courage and show that thing to you. if we meet online! but kinda dont dare to.. if you manage to catch the hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment